Dear Graduated/ Graduating Students,
In conjunction with Infineon Week 2016 (26th – 28th April 2017), the faculty would like to invite all
final year-final trimester/ Graduated FIST students to attend the career talk and submit your resumes for job application in Infineon Technologies Sdn Bhd Melaka. You can refer to the attachment for the JDs.
Interested candidates can send their CVs directly to Dr Michael Goh (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) by 20 April 2017.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified by Infineon.
The Career Talk for IT students will be held on:-
Date: 26 April 2017 (Wed)
Time: 8am – 10am
Venue: MSMX0004 (CLC B2)
The Interview Session for IT students will be held on:-
Date: 28 April 2017 (Fri)
Time: 9 am – 12pm
Venue: FIST Office Room
For further inquiry, please contact Dr. Michael Goh (email@example.com)
Besides, do not miss other exciting events such as innovative project competition, poster presentation, career talk and meeting the alumni which are going to happen in that special week.
Systems Engineer - Oracle Administrator
Responsible to support IT operations in database systems.
Job ID: 15556
In your new role you will:
- Supporting IT operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for setup, installation and provisioning of database services to customers.
- Responsible for monitoring, backup, performance and health of database systems.
- Responsible for patching, troubleshooting and tuning of database systems.
- You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Fresh graduates with good scores are encouraged to apply
- Experience in Oracle or Microsoft database administration is an added advantage.
- Working experience in IT industry is an added advantage.
- Good understanding in operating systems such as Microsoft Server, Oracle Solaris and Linux is preferred.