"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and Honest people are screwed first."
Email and Homepage:
Dr. Neo Han Foon
MSc (IT), PhD (Management)
- Merit Teaching Awards, 2005 - 2013
- Auditor for Pre-Accreditation Audit for Bachelor Of Multimedia (Hons) Software and Animation, Faculty Of Computing And Informatics, MMU, 2012
- Programme Review Committee for BIT (hons) Business Information System/Information Technology Management/ Information Technology Management (Internet-Based), 2011 - 2013
- Outcome-based Education (OBE) Champion, 2011-2013
Biometrics, human factors, usability study, technology innovation, project management, business communications,
- User Acceptance of Fingerprint-based Smart Kiosk in Malaysia, MMU Special Fund for Social Science Research Internal Fund, RM 9000, 2011.
- Development of Biometrics Surveillance System using Partial Face Information, eScience Fund, MOSTI Malaysia, RM 89271, 2009 – 2010.
- H.F.Neo, “Organizations Adoption of MyKad Initiative”, Communications of the IBIMA, Vol. 2012, Article ID 542549, 9 pages, 2012. [ISI indexed] (DOI: 10.5171/2012/542549)
- H.F.Neo, C.C.Teo, Andrew B.J.Teoh, “A Wavelet-based Face Recognition System Using Partial Information”, International Symposium on Visual Computing (ISVC2010), Lecture Notes in Computer Science Series, Advances in Visual Computing, Vol. 6455, pp. 427-436, November 29 - December 1, 2010, November 29 - December 1, 2010, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. [ISI indexed]