"Knowledge is the conformity of the object and the intellect" - Averroes
Email and Homepage:
Dr. Anang Hudaya Muhamad Amin
PhD. in Artificial Intelligence (Monash)
Master of Network Computing (Monash)
B. Tech (Hons) in Information Technology (UTP)
Distributed pattern recognition and bio-inspired computational intelligence, wireless sensor networks, intrusion detection systems, and parallel & distributed computing.
1. Bio-inspired computing and novel technology for networks of tiny wireless sensor devices (STINT Institutional Grant, Sweden) - Foreign Collaborator
2. Data Retrieval Scheme for Cloud (Retrieval Cloud) (TM R&D Research Grant) - Project Leader
3. Scalable Spatio-Temporal Pattern Recognition Scheme for Event Detection using Wireless Sensor Network (MOE-FRGS) - Project Leader
1. Muhamad Amin, Anang Hudaya. & Khan, Asad. & Nasution, Benny. (2013). Internet-scale pattern recognition : new techniques for voluminous data sets and data clouds. Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press
1. A.H. Muhamad Amin and A. Khan, "Distributed Multi-Feature Recognition Scheme for Greyscale Images," Neural Processing Letters, vol. 33, pp. 45-59, 2011.
2. R.A. Raja Mahmood, A.H. Muhamad Amin, A.I. Khan, "A Lightweight, Fast and Efficient Distributed Hierarchical Graph Neuron-based Pattern Classifier," International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 9-17, December 2008.