- All students must observe the MMU Dress Code while in the laboratory.
- Sandals or open-toed shoes are NOT allowed.
- Foods, drinks and smoking are NOT allowed.
- All bags must be left at the indicated place.
- The lab timetable must be strictly followed. Prior permission from the Lab Supervisor must be obtained if any change is to be made.
- Be PUNCTUAL for your laboratory session.
- Lab Sessions must be completed within the given time.
- Respect the laboratory and its other users. Noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Workspace must be kept clean and tidy at all time.
- Handle all apparatus with care.
- All students are liable for any damage to equipment due to their own negligence.
- All equipment, apparatus and chairs must be RETURNED to their original place after use.
- Students are strictly PROHIBITED from taking out any items from the laboratory without permission from the Lab Supervisor.
- Students are NOT allowed to work alone in the laboratory.
- Please consult the Lab Supervisor if you are not sure how to operate the laboratory equipment.
- Report immediately to the Lab Supervisor if any injury occurred.
- Report immediately to the Lab Supervisor any damages to equipment, hazards, and potential hazards.
- Please refer to the Lab Supervisor should there be any concerns regarding the laboratory.
- Please check the laboratory notice board regularly for any updates and announcements.
- Booting-up computers from USB drive is strictly PROHIBITED.
- Students should never interfere the original computer configuration or setup: BIOS setup, Windows Operating
- System setup, Files and Directory created, etc.
- Students are NOT ALLOWED to install Software or Hardware inside computers in the laboratory.
- Unauthorized copying of software, or using illegally copied software is strictly FORBIDDEN.
- Respect the privacy of others by refraining from accessing their files or electronic mails.
- Students must promptly relinquish from their work for scheduled classes or upon requested by Laboratory Supervisor.
- Computer games are strictly FORBIDDEN in the laboratory.
- DO NOT show, view, copy, download or scan pornographic materials in any form.
Faculty of Information Science & Technology, Multimedia University,
Jalan Ayer Keroh Lama, 75450 Bukit Beruang, Melaka, Malaysia.
Copyright © 2017 FIST - All rights reserved. (0.01067 seconds)
Powered by Zorex
Connection v2.1.8 (beta)